Friday, April 26, 2013

DJ SOMAR- ME MYSELF AND MY TURNTABLES EP.1

I might have to apologize for getting a little too introspective on this one, but I wanted to start doing mixes that "really" represent me. Not that my old mixes didn't, it's just that I would track them out in ProTools, and dissect each detail to the point it was cleaner than anything I could ever reproduce, which is cool, and I will make more of those, but right now, I'm feeling the rawness of pressing record and just hitting the tables in the way of the old 30 minute Maxell mixtapes. So, that's what this is; an "All School," 30 minute mix of whatever I dragged into my Serato crate the same way you'd hear it if you went out to hear me. Be on the lookout for more of these in the future.

One note: Yea, the first four beats are Primo beats; not planned, just sorta' happened that way. I can't help it if he makes dope tracks.

1 Evidence - You (prod. DJ Premier)2 Gang Starr -Work3 Afu Ra - Voodoo Child (DJ Premier Remix)4 Group Home - The Legacy5 Exile - Time Has Come (feat. Slum Village)6 Dusk One - At Your Service7 DJ Format - Mr DJ (B-Boy Version)8 Rhythmatical - Be True9 DJ 2-Tone Jones - Blue Hype10 Masta Ace & Edo G - Little Young11 Jungle Brothers - How Ya' Want It We Got It (Native Tongues Remix)12 Talib Kweli - Oh My Stars (feat. Musiq Soulchild)13 Phife Dawg - Ben Dova14 Connie Price and the Keystones -Put Your Weight On It (feat. Soup)15 Vinroc - Believe

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment